Canned pumpkin is a great source of fiber for dogs and assists with stomach related issues. If your pooch has a blockage or the runs try blending a tablespoon of pumpkin into their food.
These tasty treats are jam packed with vitamins and nutrients that will keep your dog healthy and happy.
Pumpkin Pie Dog Treats
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1⁄2 C chick pea flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- water enough to work dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thick.Cut into shapes.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
- Set on cooling rack 20 min